Friday 6 January 2012

New Beginnings

So here I am, typing my first post in 2012. Unfortunately, I can't spice it up with the usual songs and pics because I don't have access to a laptop..AGAIN. Yes, it's very annoying -_- Anyways, moving on. This was basically just another check-in post.
Well, right now, all I have to say is that I've just arrived in Delhi and I've already done a TON of shopping :D Teehee! Well, what can I do, when every store and showroom window is screaming SALE in big, bright letters? Lol
In a few days, I'll be heading to Agra where I'll be going to see the Taj Mahal for the first time!! To say I'm excited would be an understatement :) I assure you that I'll
be posting PLENTY of fab pics later :) till then, I wish you love & serendipity for 2012
:) Happy New Year guys

xoxo vami-kat

No comments:

Post a Comment