Thursday 25 August 2011

5 things that make me happy

So I decided to do this post like Carlinn from Superficial Girl (see her blog HERE).


  1. Listening to music- I absolutely adore music. I believe that music always makes everything better. I actually consider my iPod as one of my best friends!!
  2. Hanging out with my friends- I have the most amazing friends in the entire world, so of course I'd love spending time with them!! :)
  3. Eating- specifically chocolate, Nandos, pasta, pizza and cheese. Eating these always makes me feel full and content.
  4. Shopping- everytime I buy something, I get a warm, fuzzy feeling inside me and my day instantly becomes better. I even love window shopping; staring at beautiful things and fantasizing about them also makes me want to smile. Even walking into a mall and being surrounded by glorious shops makes feel happy ;)
  5.  Traveling- I secretly love traveling! I even enjoy going on aeroplanes. Going to a new place and discovering new things has always been a passion.
Thanks for reading! xoxo vami-kat

No comments:

Post a Comment