Friday 23 September 2011

Katy Perry

I am so sorry for not posting enough!! Seriously, I've been feeling really bad about it. So I'm gonna make up for the missing Replay Wednesday and Quoted Thursday post by sharing the best Katy Perry quotes I could find and then throw in of her songs that I'm obsessed with. Enjoy :)






"Maybe youre reason why all the doors are closed, so you can open one that leads you to the perfect road."

"I fall in love every time. And I don't really fall in love a lot, but when I do, I fall hard. "

"I wanted to be that quirky girl who writes funny songs that still have meaning."

"I've done a lot of bad things. Use your imagination."

"I want to push the envelope and I want to do something different and exciting and make people, keep them on their toes at all times."



1 comment:

  1. i love this song :)
    i'm follow you, please follow me back ;*

    ______

    www.cityofashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete