Monday 5 September 2011

Lauren Conrad for Kohl's

The Hills star Lauren Conrad has come out with an entire back-to-school line for Kohl's!!! Check out some of the pictures of all the cute items below. They're fun and girly and I'm sure you'll love them as much as I do! (unless you're a goth). Gosh, I really wish there was a Kohl's in Botswana 'cause I really think I'd shop my head off there!! ;) All items will be in stores this month.




I love this pleated-neck woven shirt!!



Yummy jeans!


Faux leather shorts are really in this season

This outfit is just too cute!!!

This dress is just breathtaking! The Victoria heels add a nice touch     


I personally love this dress...and wedges are really hot right now. I feel like grabbing them off her and putting them on myself! :)


There are definitely a lot of pleated looks in this collection....but they're all cute!      






Poncho love!! This outfit looks super cosy :)


This is the sweetest outfit ever!! Awww and the pooch is so adorable!!! <3


Lauren Conrad probably has the most beautiful hair in the world...sigh  #jealous   

Colourblock is so in! And those colours are too gorgeous ;)


Hope you loved them!!! :) xoxo vami-kat

No comments:

Post a Comment