Thursday 8 September 2011

Quoted Thursday: Audrey Hepburn


"As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others."

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone."

"I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and... I believe in miracles."
----I love this one! ;)

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."

"I've been lucky. Opportunities don't often come along. So, when they do, you have to grab them."

"If I'm honest I have to tell you I still read fairy-tales and I like them best of all."

"If I get married, I want to be very married."


xoxo vami-kat 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment