Monday 7 November 2011

Monday's Little Moments

This post is all about honoring things and sharing funny moments...as well as some cute pictures I found but onto that later. :)
So my crazy friend Katarina has a blog *see it here* which is, such an AMAZEBALLS blog and she's awesome enough to honour me in of her posts so I am now returning the favour. Check out her blog and what it's all about on the Blogger Love page. :)
Ok cute picture time!!!

How many times have you been in this situation? :)


"Be the change you want to see in the world" -Mahatma Gandhi

Now THAT is one awesome quote. It's pretty ironic because I have been studying Gandhi's life in History for, like, one and a half months now. But seriously, he was a pretty amazing guy. And he wrote super inspirational quotes.

Lol, what a random picture!!! But I'm craving creamy drinks like these so it only seemed right to post it here.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" -Wayne Gretzky

Awesome quote, dude, awesome quote.


Now don't these just look scrummy?? And cute :)
COOOL :D


"The power of imagination makes us infinite" -John Muir


Haha love this pic XD


And now I just wanna share an amazingly beautiful video.


If you haven't heard of Boyce Avenue...well you don't know the COOLEST Youtube band ever!!! Seriously, their song covers are just TOO awesome and amazing. This is their cover of one of my favourite songs, She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5. I haven't been able to stop listening to this. It's so beautiful I could cry!! But seriously, CHECK IT OUT. You'd be mad not to.

So have a Happy Monday lovelies!! I shall *hopefully* post tomorrow. And now it's time to do my homework -_-  

xoxo vami-kat

3 comments:

  1. lovely post! :)
    follow each other? i'll wait your answer on my blog! :)
    xx
    www.feedyourfashionmind.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the comment!
    i follow you now
    follow me back please :)
    xx
    www.feedyourfashionmind.com

    ReplyDelete