Thursday 29 December 2011

Spoken from the Heart

Hey guys!!! I've been having a blissful couple of days, doing all the things I love. I went shopping, hoarded on junk food and got a manicure. After all, it's the last week of the year so why not let it go in good spirits??
Oh but I really miss my friends...all of us are in different parts of the world doing totally different things. I miss our usual gossips :(
But sad stuff is for later. The new year is coming!! So basically right now, I'm focusing on turning over a new leaf and becoming a better person. No scratch that, I wanna become a NORMAL person. 'Cause right now I'd say my current status is semi-neurotic. I like to think of myslef as normal but I know I'm not. XD So anyways, THIS SONG has been stuck in my head for quite a while now. And since I haven't done a ReplayWednesday post in eons I'm gonna share it with you now. :)


Now THAT's an awesome song :D

Aww...what a pretty pic?

P.S I have 1111 views. How cool??? You guys rock :D
xoxo vami-kat

No comments:

Post a Comment