Monday 23 January 2012

My random *CUCUMBER* moments XD

True story guys. I'm guilty of the crime :) Have you ever thought that?? Ugh I'm sure you have. I wouldn't blame you, it's quite a fascinating subject ;)

Now don't these just look delish?? Comfort food guys. Comfort food after a long and crappy Monday. Bleugh >.< Can somebody tell me why Mondays exist?? And why I always find myself bingeing on choccies and candy on the horrid first day of the week?

And then there's this. A nice little pick-me-up quote to bring up that blue Monday.  Except...it doesn't. I don't know why but I just feel horrideous today, for some COMPLETELY UNKNOWN reason :) You know what?? I think you can ask a certain person about that. CUCUMBER (my new name for people for who absolutely gnaw on my mind whether I like it or not) XD

So guys, no post is complete without an *awesome sauce* song right? Why am I even asking, of course I'm right :D Here it is [[lyrics on Wednesdaaayyy!!]]

Hey There Delilah by the Plain White T's

Anyone who does not love this song is a CUCUMBER. Or mental. Or a loser XD

Merci for reading till the end :)
xoxo vami-kat

No comments:

Post a Comment