Friday 27 January 2012

Snapshots of...Dubai?!

Uh...yeah!!! Those holiday pics that I promised you are finally here :D Unfortuantely, I couldn't actually cross something off my bucket list ("to go to the top of the tallest tower in the world a.k.a Burj Khalifa in Dubai)  because it was all sold out!!!! *Boo-hoo*
Buuuut....I did manage to take a gazillion photos. Take a look below :)
P.S These pics are of the musical fountain at the foot of the Burj Khalifa overlooking the Burj Lake. Its the biggest dancing fountain in the world. Yes, I said DANCING xD. I actually just realised that I SERIOUSLY have too many pictures to post all at once. I think that would take me all day!! But I think slowly, over time, everyday, I'll post some more so you can catch up on my adventures :)





xoxo vami-kat

No comments:

Post a Comment