Friday 20 April 2012

My Perfect Vintage Daydream :)

Hello world :) It's Friday, Friday....okay unnecessary use of Rebecca Black there -_-

I feel like time-travelling ;) Hahaha, gosh seriously. You get bored of this new age stuff life keeps throwing at you. Actually, I want to go vintage dress shopping, a vanilla smoothie in hand and hunt garage sales and thrift stores for cute bargains and sweet little accessories *my obsession*
Buut...in the land of Botswana that I live in...that is virtually impossible. The closest thing is to hunt for bargains at those shady shops by the station. Nope, sorry!

So here's me, wishing it was spring, wishing I was somewhere else and wishing my life had that vintage glow :) Sigh...



Let's go time-travelling....in our minds :)

But first, check out this sweet song...

 And now...the story begins...
I want to go shopping and buy these amazing pendants....





from a cute little shop.
And I wanna...

go strawberry picking....

in a car like that....

wearing a cute skirt like this...

or rocking studded shorts like that.

And I'll have this bow in my hair....


which will be braided like that...

and I'll be wearing this cute hat too...

 
 along with these sunnies....


and this ring on my hand....


on a beautiful, balmy summer day :)

xoxo vami-kat

No comments:

Post a Comment