Sunday 20 May 2012

Best of Gossip Girl Season 5 Fashion

Let me say that my jaws practically dropped open when I saw Serena's hair :O Wow. And is it me, or does that Diane von Furstenburg dress totally look like liquid golden?

For some reason, I always love seeing the minions' fashion. Haha, they're like the Jonas Sisters ;) A la Audrey Hepburn in this pic of course

I'm not sure if you realised, but this like the only time that we saw Blair Waldorf in pants *raised eyebrow* However, she looks great. I especially love the Valentino bow bag and Sergio Rossi fuschia heels

Another thing I noticed, the minions are always carrying the chicest bags. I totally want one of those..

I absolutely love this, right down to every little sparkle and fringe. The bow, the colours, EVERYTHING. It's like a more edgier, gorgeous, prettified version of Zoe Saldana's 2010 Oscar dress

I don't really care about Ivy's outfit here *except for the fedora* but I am totally lusting after Serena's Mulberry Taylor bag and Topshop blazer. Especially the bag :P

I remember first seeing this outfit and thinking it reminded me of a pilgrim lost in Lemonland *erm...weird* I guess this outfit can only work on Blair Waldorf. Besides, the only thing I'd want in my closet from this ensemble, would be those adorable neon Loeffler Randall strappy heels. They're a lovely colour

OH. MY. GOSH. Can I just say first off, that this was like my favourite outfit from the entire season. I want everything in this picture from the frilly Moschino coat to the to-die-for sparkly Alberta Ferretti dress to that adorable Marc Jacobs bag *drool*

I remember seeing this and thinking, holy hell I'd kill for those Miu Miu Mary Janes :O And remember my obsession with shoulder bags? This beauty by Stella McCartney just reignited it ;) The Peter Som dress is tasteful and couldn't have been accessorized more perfetcly with this beautiful coat in a shade of the most lovely yellow I've seen in a while...

Although this Lorena Sarbu dress makes Serena look a little plump, it's soft and glittery and looks lovely with those grey tights and Serena's impossibly shiny hair :)

This Mary Katrantzou dress kinda makes Serena look like a blonde anime Harajuku girl. In a muted, tasteful, good way of course :) Haha, don't get me wrong, it's all polished and chic and I totally love it really

Ah, Ivy Dickens. She looks tres jolie in this Bensoni dress, non? I especially like the colours and how the fabric looks.

I like this fall look a lot. Especially the unique bag and top. And of  course, you can't go wrong with a chic pair of knee-high boots in classic black :P


Aww...what an adorable, vintage-type, chic, pristine look. The colours complement each other perfectly. Hey...are those the same Mary Janes by Miu Miu?


Ahh, this was at the beginning of the season, when Serena was going through her L.A beach phase. It suited her, though. The Rag & Bone maxi skirt is cute but I especially love the little jacket vest thingy. Oh and the printed bag adds a cool edge ;)

Let's all take a moment to avert our eyes from Serena's supremely shiny hair and drool over those killer red studded heels. Oh and it seems that she has a thing for little jackets/vests. Thankfully, I love this furry Haute Hippy one too :P The Mulberry bag is quite army chic too...

I think me and the rest of the world sighed with desire for that sparkly Haute Hippie Mermaid skirt


Can we all just have a moment of admiral silence for this dazzling Badgley Mischka creation? It's just...moving perfection :O

I want this entire outfit all to myself ;) Particularly that INSANELY cute bag. Hmm...I have to say. Peter Som is fast becoming on my favourite designers...

The Dolce & Gabbana dress is cute and all but what I really covet are those sassy Philip Lim heels. Oh and the fascinator adds a nice royal touch too


And of course, the wedding outfits. I'm sorry but Serena's ruffled confection takes the cake here. Really :)

xoxo vami-kat

No comments:

Post a Comment