Tuesday 28 August 2012

Now Playing...♫

Great music to get you through the week :)

Hey, don't judge. Justin's undergone a true audio makeover. 
In other words, his voice has broken. Which means his songs now sound HOT ;)

What can I say? Maroon 5 never disappoints.

Best rock song eveeerrrrr :D I just love how the guitar starts the song off though

So so beautiful. I love piano dominant songs

The lyrics are lovely and the piano is flawless. and OMG she reminds me of Colbie Caillat :)

I have a newfound respect for rappers like Lupe Fiasco since listening to this song. It's too deep

The mariachi band MAKES this song :D 

I love anything with Adam Levine regardless :P And who would refuse Alicia Keys on piano?

xoxo vami-kat ♔


2 comments:

  1. I'm in LOVE with the Biebs! omggggg, i HATE nicki though, eww. haha. great blog girl! :)

    www.sultanassanctuary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! oh yes the Biebs is amazing..and I'm not too much a fan of Nicki myself :p I'm following you, please follow back! :) Xo

      Delete