Sunday 26 August 2012

Pencil vs Camera

So I've honestly just got serious with sketching and because of that I'm constantly looking for other sketches online and tons of other artwork to draw inspiration from and get references.
That's how I found these amazing blogs whioch you should totally see for pure visual pleasure: My Closet in Sketches and Inslee Blog.

Now I'm thinking that was a bad idea because my sketches look horribly inferior compared to theirs...humph -__-

Anyways I found another *awesome* set of sketches titled Pencil vs Camera.
Seriously, it's the coolest thing ever and it'll probably take me 50 years to drag myself up to that level. See for yourself :)









Alcoholic panda NBD

My favourite :)

Source: http://www.designboom.com/weblog/cat/10/view/14829/ben-heine-pencil-vs-camera.html

xoxo vami-kat

No comments:

Post a Comment