Sunday 9 September 2012

VMA faves ☠

The VMAs are always an award show to watch ever since the Taylor Swift-Kanye West incident and plenty of other mishaps and other scandals and big news that have taken place.
But for me, it's basically just about the fashion :) Here are my faves:



Demi Lovato looks as flawless as ever. I love her leather jacket and seriously, she loooks GREAT as a blonde. 



Katy Perry, for the first time, just looks like a gorgeous woman in a gorgeous dress rather than a cupcake/geisha/angel/metal woman. It's refreshing to see her looking just naturally great and the dress really compliments her beautiful hair. And of course, Katy's rocking fun eclectic nails as usual.

Rihanna just looks so classy and elgant and simple and just plain beautiful. A good case of less is more.

 Although I think Miley actually did stun the world in this glam rocker getup and she looks great and all, but I really do miss the old her. Honestly, she just looks like a younger version of P!nk. I loved her long, beautiful locks and I feel like she's so trying so hard to shed her old image that nobody even knows who she really is anymore. She's always just constantly changing.

Although I'm not so much of a fan of the deep V, the rest of the outfit looks amazing. It's just so Rita, you know?

 Taylor looks so gorgeous and out of the box and classy and awesome yet I still kinda miss her princess gowns and romantic hair :P

I know nothing about mens' fashion but who cares? 1D looks H-O-T

The same applies to them ;)

No one really thinks about The Saturdays but I personally think they look beautiful :)

 And here we have the fab five, the world's most well-known gymnasts after the London 2012 Olympics. My faves: McKayla Maroney, Jordyn Wieber and Kyla Ross. Gabrielle Douglas and Aly Raisman are just not doing it with the metallics for me.

So cute ^_^

xoxo vami-kat

No comments:

Post a Comment