Tuesday 20 November 2012

AMA Fashion Favourites

The American Music Awards hraced us with its presence two days ago and sure, all the awards is stuff is great but let's be honest.
Girls like me here, we mostly care about the crazy, beautiful, gasp-worthy fashion.
I was a smidge disappointed this year to be frank, but here are my favourites :)

 I know what you;re thinking...Nicki Minaj?? In my fashion favourites list. But honestly this is the most normal and polished I've seen her. Okay yeah sure, the Barbie curls are there, the heavy makeup and her dress is still a neon lemon yellow, but it's simple compared to her other outfits. So kudos to her.

 Can I just say that the colour and the intricate lace-like design of this dress is just exquisite. However, I do feel like it looks better on the model and Carrie Underwood could have spiced up her hairstyle but it still looks gorgeous though.


 Ginnifer Goodwin looks like a sophisticated doll. There's no other way to describe it. First of all, I just wanna steal that dress off her back because it's classy and conservative but sparkly and fun (and pink!) at he same time. And the heels and makeup are just perfect. This was definitely one of my favourites of the night.

 Carly's dress is gorgeous and all but I personally feel she could have punked it up a little more. She looks beautiful and uppercrust but also a little..boring.

 I practically screamed when I saw Ke$ha because ohmigosh guys?? Who knew she had such a gorgeous persona underneath all that glitter and animalism?
Seriously, she looks the most beautiful I've ever seen her. Clearly, soft pink dresses were a trend that night and Kes$ha rocked it. It's also really cool that she edged it up a little with the black nail polish and those to-die-for heels.

 This one was also a little boring but P!nk still looks great guys.

...And my favourite starlet of all! Taylor Swift is golden and lovely as always but I especially ADORE her cute rolled bun. It's fantastic.

xoxo vami-kat

No comments:

Post a Comment