Monday 24 December 2012

Erdem

Now we all know that the fashion industry likes to stay five steps ahead of the world, which is why even though we're a day shy of good ol' Christmas, most fashion houses and brands have already introduced their pre-fall 2013 collections.

One such brand which has done so is the British brand Erdem, which I discovered on a Kate Middleton fashion blog of all places.

I must say that I've fallen in love with their sweet, floral pieces such as elegant, ladylike dresses and GOSH the most gorgeous shoes I've seen in a while. Take a look:





I must say that I was also significantly wowed by the Pre-Spring 2013 collection as well. It was fresh, full of beautiful simplistic pieces and contrasting intricate designs.










xoxo vami-kat

No comments:

Post a Comment