Sunday 11 September 2011

9/11 Anniversary

Today is the anniversary of the 9/11 terror attack. Ten years ago....that's how long ago it was. No doubt, families are still grieving, and loved ones of the victims are still crying...my heart goes out to them and everyone who was effected by the attack. And my message to them is that life will throw you many difficulties but it is our job to deal with them. You may not think you're strong enough, but trust me, everybody is. You have to pick yourself up, dust yourself off and keep walking. Whatever happens, know that you're not alone. There are other people out there who go through the same things, who experience the same feelings. Never think negative and never give up...to help you guys feel better I'm adding a bunch of inspirational songs here to lift up your mood :) Remember: there's always sunshine after rain.


 
"You gotta keep your head up, but you can let your hair down" ~Andy Grammer





 
"Go on and try to tear me down, I will be rising from the ground, like a skyscraper"  ~Demi Lovato


(via When April Leaves)
"You've got every right to a beautiful life"
Who says, who says you're not perfect"  ~Selena Gomez




 
"There's nothin' wrong with lovin' who you are"
"I'm on the right track, baby I was born this way"  ~Lady GaGa







Always Sm:)le



xoxo vami-kat

No comments:

Post a Comment