Monday 12 September 2011

Polka Dot

It's been ages since I shared a fabulous Polyvore set with you guys! Well, I found this amazing set today by someone called snickres and I think it's awesome. I love the mix of colours and the cool text at the bottom (very inspirational!). I love the items, especially the scarlet skirt and the hat adds a nice touch. Polka dots are a huge trend this season as well. See all the items below:


    Tie Back Crop Tank----Otis & Maclain

    $132                              amrag.com










   Mosquitted flap bag----Love Moschino

   sarenza.com








Off White Patent Platform Stiletto Heels----Luichiny Loud Lee

                $70                         heels.com





  Two tone trilby hat

              $22                        janenorman.co.uk






 Pleated flared skirt------Sonia by Sonia Rykiel

 $276                              saksfifthavenue.com








White blazer

eBay

No comments:

Post a Comment