Thursday 20 October 2011

Wonderstruck

If you don't already know (meaning, you aren't a die-hard Swiftie) Taylor Swift has just released a magical new fragrance that she entirely created. The name of the perfume is Wonderstruck. Here's why:

“I wrote the lyric, ‘I’m wonderstruck, blushing all the way home,’ for the song ‘Enchanted’ about the first time you meet someone. A fragrance can help shape someone’s first impression and memory of you. It’s exciting to think that “Wonderstruck” will play a role in creating some of those memories.”

Sounds super fab!!  I wish I could own it myself but unfortunately Botswana still needs some time to catch up so till then, I'll just have to wait for Foschini stores to stock them  ;)

The scent is made up of a mixture of freesia, apple blossom, honeysuckle, vanilla, and amber. Sounds so sweet, dreamy and romantic, I'm sure I'd fall in love with it!

Taylor says, "Falling in love is a moment every girl daydreams about and Wonderstruck represents that magical feeling of promise and hope and intrigue."

Awesome sauce!!! See pics of her at the launch of her perfume and the pretty fragrance bottle below:




Here's the dress that Taylor wore in her perfume's ads. Its so flipping GORGEOUS I could die!!!! Like, wow. Its the most romantic, dreamy, truly enchanting dress I have ever seen. In case you're wondering, its Christian Siriano. *feeling poor and horribly dressed all of a sudden* ;)



And here's the ad itself!! It's like a mini-movie but so enjoyable and captures the essence of the perfume perfectly. Just make sure you actually pay attention to the beauty of it (and the cute guy) instead of just drooling over the dress! After all, its about the perfume :)



And here's 'Enchanted', the song that the lyric 'Wonderstruck' is from:



Random note: I can play this entire song on the piano! :D lol *feeling very proud of myself right now*

xoxo vami-kat

No comments:

Post a Comment