Thursday 24 November 2011

Ugh :/ and the Princess of China ;)

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I didn't post yesterday. I absolutely forgot *smacks herself on the forehead* to mention that I've started exams!! It's been a super tiring day so this will just be a short post. Since I missed out on a Replay Wednesday post, here's the song I was planning to put and the lyrics. :)


Ohhhhhhhhhh...
Once upon a time somebody ran  
Somebody ran away saying fast as I can I got to go, I got to gooo 
Once upon a time we fell apart  
You hold it in your hands  
The two halves of my heart 
Ohhhhh, ohhhhh!
Ohhhhhhhhhh...

Once upon a time we're burning bright 
All we ever seem to do is fight On and on... 
And on and on and on... 
Once upon a time on the same side 
Once upon a time on the same side in the same game  
And why'd you have to go 
Have to go and throw it all to my face

I could've been a princess, you'd be a king  
Could've had a castle and wore a ring  
But nooooo, you let me gooooo 
I could've been a princess, you'd be a king 
Could've had a castle and wore a ring 
But nooooo, you let me gooooo

You stole my star Lalalalalalaaaa.... [x2] 
You stole my star Lalalalalalaa
Ohhhhhhhhhh...
Cause you really hurt me No you really hurt me [x2]
Cause you really hurt me Ooooooooh no you really hurt me[x2]

 xoxo vami-kat

No comments:

Post a Comment