Tuesday 22 November 2011

Happy Days :)


This picture practically depicts the story of my life. I play the flute and piano, I love pink roses AND I used to be a ballerina (ok, I'm not anymore, but I still think it's beautiful and my ballet shoes are still sitting in my closet). But...that is not the point of this post. The point is, I am super happy today because I got a distinction for my flute exam!!! Yay :D Ok you guys probably don't care but seriously, this was my Grade 7 exam and the examiner was really strict (he failed lots of people!) so I think I can be really happy and proud of myself today. I'm not gonna bore you guys with all this info so it's time for a funny pic and that concludes the post. See you guys tomorrow for the Replay Wednesday post! :)

:)

xoxo vami-kat

No comments:

Post a Comment