Friday 2 December 2011

In Celebration of...


Today was our last day of school! We had a mega morning assembly...full of entertainment. I have two friends (they're twin brothers) and their names are Craig and Darren Fine. They are in a band called Atomic Aura. Craig plays the drums while Darren is on keyboards. Well today in assembly they performed an instrumental medley of Empire State of Mind (Jay-Z ft. Alicia Keys), This Love (Maroon 5) and Love in this Club (Usher). The crowd certainly loved it and everybody was singing to the music (including me) *Maroon 5 is my weakness*
Well it was a great show and I think you should check out their Facebook page which has got all their info.  Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/atomicauraband


Here is a clip of one of their old performances. Unfortunately, I don't have a video of today's performance but as soon as I get it, I'll share it with you guys.


Hope you guys enjoyed that and remember to check their page out!! They need as much support as they can get

xoxo vami-kat

No comments:

Post a Comment