Saturday 28 January 2012

Living in another time...

It was just a dream. You choose: they're either the most comforting words you can receive after a nightmare...OR...they are basically words of hell after the MOST AMAZING dream EVER. >.< In my case, its the latter. You know, when you find yourself just lost in this dream about what your life could be like, what YOU could be like and then you come hurtling down into reality which is...erm, not as lovely as that dream you were in. And then....bam!! The "wallowing in self-pity" ritual begins. I think I've lost count of how many times I've told myself "Think positive, you can do this, Be strong" But you know what sucks? I keep failing. Which...is when I pop my headphones in and voila...all is well again. :) As my friend Katarina would say..."Music is the true medicine" :D

People shouldn't forget this song. NO. That'd be cruel :)

For all those times when you wake up to reality....there's Gandhi's quotes sitting there, waiting to cheer you up XD

xoxo vami-kat

P.S Love yourself ♥ And DON'T allow yourself to fall prey to self-pity, like me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment