Monday 9 January 2012

Shopping and....more shopping ;)

Brrr!! Another supreme cold wave has swept the city so I'm spending the days all wrapped up and my
Mom is forcing me to keep drinking hot milk to get rid of that little cold that I've caught.
Bummer. Though that hasn't stopped me form hitting the town guys ;) tomorrow I'll be heading out to Connaught Place which is one of New Delhi's biggest and oldest marketplace. It's chock full with EVERY shop, stall and restaurant you can imagine. So obviously, I hope to do a little retail therapy there :D apart from that, I have no other news. Hopefully the day after, I'll be going to see the Taj Mahal. And then I'll be spending the weekend in Dubai, where the annual Shopping Festival is going on :D so AMPED :D

xoxo vami-kat

No comments:

Post a Comment