Tuesday 10 January 2012

Stuck on Replay

Yes!! I now have access to a laptop so I can blog freely :D *jumps up and down like an excited 5-year old*
Seriously, it feels sooo good :) So, I'm aware that I've skipped like, a gazillion Replay Wednesdays already *sorry guys*. So I'm making up for them in this little post. And 'cause I really haven't posted some fresh music on this blog in like, eons. :) Driving around in Delhi takes up a LOT of your time *so much, that you can't feel your butt anymore, you've been sitting in the car THAT long* -_- So most of the time, I take my iPod to keep me company. These days I've been listening to a selection of Maroon 5, Coldplay, Jason Mraz and James Blunt, sprinkled with just a little of Taylor Swift :) Check all the songs out below:

I'm Yours -Jason Mraz


Death and all of his Friends  -Coldplay


Won't Go Home Without You  -Maroon 5


Stay the Night  -James Blunt


Make it Mine  -Jason Mraz


This Love  -Maroon 5


Safe and Sound  -Taylor Swift feat. The Civil Wars  (this one's from the Hunger Games!! I have a post planned on that later) A truly hauntingly beautiful song...



xoxo vami-kat

No comments:

Post a Comment