Wednesday 22 February 2012

The Box of Quirky Things

I just finished a lovely novel today :) A Girl in a Blue Dress by Gaynor Arnold :) Highly recommend it
Anyways, since I am COMPLETELY lacking inspiration today, I'ma simply be sharing some funny, annoyingly cool pics that I found on Pinterest :) Because honestly, I can't think of anything better to post right now. My brain is too lazy after completing the fifty-millionth quadratic equation at school today -_- So, yeah. That's that...perhaps I need some coffee. I'm falling asleep in Geo these days. No, make that iced coffee. From Starbucks :)

Darn it!!!!! Why doesn't Botswana have a Starbucks!?!? AHHHHHH >.<

Haha..love this XD

So annoying...yet so clever *wink wink*

I'ma kick you...into the wall :D

LOVE IT. WANT IT. NEED IT #NuffSaid

The cleverest way of keeping your money...NOT!!!!

And to top it off....an inspirational quote. As always :)

Merci et au revoir for dealing with my randomness :) *Virtual hugs* to all my readers :)
xoxo vami-kat
P.S .....Nah, I got nothing left to say :)

No comments:

Post a Comment