Monday 27 February 2012

If You Were Mine...

Good morning!! Good to see you've popped a bleary eye open to come and read this blog :) Have some breakfast then, make yourself comfortable :) You're gonna be here for a while...


Nah, I'm just kidding. If I'm not mistaken, you probably stayed up the whole night like an owl, to watch the Oscars, you ARE currently watching it right now or you already watched it and are rejoicing 'cause The Artist won like, a million Oscars......okay you're probably not but OH WELL.

Who CARES about a bunch of film stars who gather up in hope of  receiving some golden naked guy on a stand anyway? I say, there are more important things in life. Well to me, there are. *Ahem* MOVING ON

I found this lovely little thing on WeHeartIt this morning.

*Written by a guy*
This gives me hope, that there are still some decent, loving guys left out there..

xoxo vami-kat
P.S I am in LOVE with British boy bands #RandomThoughts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment