Saturday 11 February 2012

Is it wrong?

Is it wrong? Is it wrong to feel as if you're crap when there isn't actually anything evidently depressing about yourself? Is it wrong to fret about seemingly trivial things that shake you to your core, when there are kids in Haiti with no homes and nothing to eat but cookies made of sand? You'd say it was wrong right?
Maybe it's just being a teenager that does that to you. I keep telling myself that I'm being like a stupid, selfish drama queen and I need to stop NOW. But I can't.
Maybe it's the feeling like I have no TRUE friends [[which is terribly sad]], maybe its the fact that I'm alone AGAIN on Valentine's Day, maybe it's just EVERYTHING. I know I'm ranting. I know you're not supposed to do that on your blog 'cause then people think you're a sad sack of a person and don't want to visit your blog anymore. But YOU tell ME, what I am supposed to do?



People say write poems, songs, keep a diary, do things that make you happy. I for one, am too impatient to sit and write stuff [[trust me, I've tried it]], diaries are not private in my life [[fact]] and what makes me happy?? Happiness is always tarnished.

No, I'm not depressed. I'm simply unhappy. Behind the smile, there are a million other things going on. I may post amazing songs, and awesome pictures and other random, crazy stuff on this blog but that's not what I really want to say. So it's time I be completely truthful and not hide behind unreal fantasies, and show who I really am. Which brings me to this lovely song. I think the lyrics are just..honest. And I think honesty is a powerful [[not to mention, fabulous thing]] :)


All my venting aside, I wouild like to say, thaaat...OK i'm all out of words XD
And now you're thinking, what is up with this girl?? She's GOT to be bipolar. Bahahahaha :D lol

OMW...love this XP
And before you fear that I've gone TOTALLY round the bend, I shall sign off now :)
xoxo vami-kat

 P.S

Little Miss Sunshine :)  You should watch it

No comments:

Post a Comment