Sunday 4 March 2012

Snaphot Sunday: Everything British :)

Just ask any of my friends how gosh darn OBESESSED I am with all things British ;)
British music, British accents, British food, British celebs, British boybands, hell, BRITISH BOYS :P Must I go on?

No, or I'd bore ya. Which is not my plan ;)
I am currently on a death mission to get The Wanted (or any member of The Wanted *cough cough...Nathan* ) to follow me on Twitter. I'll let you know how that works out :P

Anywho, this post shall consist of lovely BRITISH things like pote-ass pics and lovely BRITISH songs by BRITISH artists.
And yes, I'm aware I said *BRITISH* like, 10 times now. Literally :)
But whatever. I hope you enjoy this lovely BRITISH nugget of a post.
*That's 11 now*

Those are some kick-ass tights right there :) xo











This is too amazing for words....

xoxo vami-kat
P.S Have a happy happy Sunday....peace, love && brownies :P

No comments:

Post a Comment