Sunday 15 April 2012

Pretty Little Trinkets

Bonjour cinnamon puffs :P

Oh goodness that sounded retarded o.O

ANYWAAAYS :D You guys! Yes, you! Guess what? I watched The Hunger Games ;) Teeheee
Waiting for my verdict? Of course you were ;)

I have one word: AMAZING. A perfect mix of touching, scary, sad, action-packed and thrilling. And the performances were five-star. Kudos to Jeniffer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson.
And this movie actually did the book justice. I mean, I resent watching most book adaptations because they just don't capture the magic of reading the novel most of the time. But this movie did. It actually brought the characters and the games to life. So in a nutshell, I liked it. Supremely :D
But I should really stop gushing about the Hunger Games shouldn't I? I mean I think I already did that.

Moving on,
Here a are a couple of cute things and stuff that I'm heart-ing right now :) Enjoy feasting your eyes


Talk about serious arm candy ;)
Hahaha I love this ;D


I think we all know my obsession with bows. So, why not put them on nails? *sheepish grin*

xoxo vami-kat

No comments:

Post a Comment