Sunday 22 April 2012

Same Mistakes :)

All this time, I thought One Direction was just a group of pretty boys in matching outfits who had hot accents and made this downright famous teeny-bopper pop tune. Damn. I was dead wrong.

They actually have this amazing talent, but people kinda don't see it cause of all the crazy Directioners. It's the same with Justin Bieber. Sure, when he started out, he had this incredibly girly voice which started the Bieber hate but now. Goodness, he actually sounds like a hot GUY. Seriously :O But you can't see past all the stupid Belieber hype and his hair flip and stupid stuff like that. People forget about the music, the talent, the REAL reason the celebrity is famous. It's always the looks, the swag, the personal life that people salivate over. Which, frankly, is quite annoying.

I hate it. I hate the fact that people can be so superficial and materialistic. It's dead irritating.

On a whim, I decided to download a bunch of One Direction songs. Boy, was I in for a shock. They sound like Westlife or Backstreet Boys. Seriously, some of their songs are like, effing amazing. You should've seen my jaw drop.

The music is fun and just...well, hear it yourself. Here a couple of my favourites :)




I guess I judged One Direction too early. I think they DO rock as much as everybody else says :)
Oh and I found this cute pic online. It's quite awesome :D


By the way ;) My favourite guy is Liam Payne ^__^

xoxo vami-kat
P.S You don't know that you're beautiful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment