Monday 23 April 2012

Clean out the Clutter

Ello people ;) Gosh, I am loving the weather today. It's blissfully cloudy :)
So, I don't know about you but the decrease in temperature and people's attitudes is getting me down. In cases like these, retail therapy is the best option but when you're broke like me and live in a place where people haven't even HEARD of H&M, well, it's no option at all. Except to mope around at home with a chocolate bar as your companion while your mother babbles about some idiotic chore in the background. Sigh...the joys of adolescence -_-

Only two weeks till these happy holidays end and back to a bitter, cold school term with exams to welcome us. Charming *eye roll*
I think, that this has been one of my best holidays yet though :) I usually get bored but this time, I've just had SO much to do. I've been sketching, designing, watching movies, hanging with friends, staying up late, catching up on sleep, reading novels, listening to music, playing badminton and just generally, having a good time :) It's been very chilled

I know I'm going on and on about mindless things and prattling about mundane things in my life alot. And I'm sorry that I can't make every post perfect and make it that shiny beacon of blogger goodness that I imagine it to be in my head, But I'm only human. And I'm apologetic if I've ever made you feel bored or just generally freaked out by my le weirdness. But you know what they say...

Take it or leave it ^__^

Oh I forgot to mention...I did a bout of *autumn* cleaning. Yesterday. So now my room looks neat and tidy. Just like in those home and decor magazines. Okay, so it's not that freakishly perfect, but you know, it's pretty good for a messy teen. Oh and I cleaned out my closet too, which was a TASK. Jeesh o.O

So true -_-
xoxo vami-kat
P.S Decluttering is VERY good. All you have to do is watch an episode of Clean House to know that ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment