Monday 9 April 2012

Words that Don't Lie

Hello fellows :) Hahaha

I am having a pretty chilled day (it's a holiday!) :D Teehee
Anyways, today I had an extremely truth-revealing DEEP conversation with two of my friends. It was QUITE something.
Goodness, it was like being hit by multiple truth bombs :/
Now they always the truth hurts. But they also say that you should never lie.
The truth always comes out. Whether you like it or not. You've just gotta be mature and wise enough to handle it in the best way. I won't say NEVER LIE. Come on, admit it, its pesky when people say that. But never lie for personal gain. Do it for good things. And hopefully, when the truth comes out, it won't be so bad.

To quote Allison DiLaurentis from Pretty Little Liars,

"The truth isn't some shiny disco ball of purity. It doesn't set you free"

Couldn't have said it better myself :) 


 Always ;)





Ugh :/ I hate that feeling


xoxo vami-kat

No comments:

Post a Comment