Thursday 7 June 2012

Bubbly

So guess what? *happy dancing*
I'm on Teen Ink :D
Yes.
I am.

Facepalm! You probably don't even know Teen Ink. So basically its this site where teenagers from all over the world can post articles, photos, videos, poems, anything really. And it can be about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. Seriously.

So here was moi. Thinking hmm...how about I posted one of my usual rant and raves and see what happens?

So I did. And just now, I found an email saying my article was voted #1 and featured on the homepage in the Hot Topics section. And then I positively went loopy ;D

Because it's been AGES since I received a piece of good ol' news like that :D
So you must be thinking *show us this article then! Let's see what's so special about it*
But you already know :) The article, is one of my old blog posts.
Need to refresh your memory?
See for yourself :) >CLICK HERE<

What a way to cheer up my stressed out study blues :) Fingers crossed my article gets published in the official Teen Ink magazine! I hope you take time out to read it and vote

Oh and don't forget to listen to this lovely tune

I hope that reminded you of the feeling of a blush creeping up your cheeks, an ever-present smile on your face, the tingles that laced your everyday :) There's no way to describe first love better :)

xoxo vami-kat

No comments:

Post a Comment