Thursday 5 April 2012

Primadonna Girl ;)

Is it me or is my music taste doing a whole 360 degree turn? Its like, out with all the gooey, soft pop and funky Katy Perry and Bruno Mars, and in with darker, twisted, indie rock and just....deeper music. I'm into more different stuff now....which is good. Very good actually
Discovering new artists is undescribable...for me, that is. It's a new, fresh, exciting experience.  Fun and delicious and so completely NEW. Take a listen to some of these pote tunes....they're truly magical. And I hope through this blog, you've been able to discover a whole bevy of fabulous, new music. Because sharing new music is like sharing love. And we all know this world needs a lot more love
After all, love makes the world go round :)


Merci for this one Kat ;D

Classic :D Seriously, very very pote

God, this just beautiful...gah xo

I don't love all her music...I guess you have to have a particular taste to love her stuff. But this song is just so soulful, that I had to put it up here.

Belle :) xo

This is just....so meaningful....*sigh*

 Robots Get the Girls>>>>Awesome Name to match an awesome song

This girl can SING xD Very nice electric guitar vibes

Quite cool ;)

Thank you for staying till the end....if you've got any awesome songs that you think I should check out, let me know!!! Like I said, I love discovering new music so I'm totally up for it.

Peace & Beautiful Ballads :)
xoxo vami-kat

No comments:

Post a Comment