Tuesday 3 April 2012

A Thousand Years....and more :)

So guys...it's my birthday!!! Haha
I've had a lovely day thanks to my friends...received tons of hugs and cards and Facebook wall posts :) They simply made my day. BUT the celebrations are definitely not over yet...more presents to come and a partaaaay to rock out at :D I'm very super excited!!!! Lol
And school is closing tomorrow :) Which is the BEST news ever

So as you can see, I'm feeling QUITE chuffed ;) so I won't be staying long...gotta go and stuff my face with chocolate cake *guilty giggles*

Just wanted to drop off this absolutely amazingly BEAUTIFUL song before I leave :)


I'm waiting for the day when someone means those words in this song, about me :)
I love the band name Paradise Fears, don't you? Random, I know ;)

Love & Happy Birthdays :) Oh and tons of cake too!!!

xoxo vami-kat


No comments:

Post a Comment