Sunday 29 April 2012

Vanilla Twilight

 I really don't know what's wrong with me...I just wanna EAT. No, no, don't take me as some scary eating disorder girl or something, I just....gaah. Cannot explain. I'm really just a girl who likes to have fun. But, which girl doesn't? Ahh...I guess I'm just high on shopping and chocolate ice-cream.

And the fact that Botswana has finally got a really cool new mall!! It feels like I'm in SA!! Sigh...thus country has finally made some retail progress... I thank whichever angel listened to my prayers. And for snagging  me those two cute tops today.  Sigh...whoever said money can't buy happiness didn't know the temporary bliss a recent purchase gives a girl ;)

Mmm...I love this song :) It's an oldie but goodie!!! Hehe


Mmm....I'm drunk on vanilla twilight *that's not some new age brand of alcohol*.....Just kidding. I gave my Tumblr a GIGANTICO makeover today. And now its new title is officially, yes, you guessed it, Drunk on Vanilla Twilight.  Creative, huh? So check it out NOW NOW NOW---> Drunk on Vanilla Twilight :)
If you haven't already figured out my lyric-addled brain's doings yet, yes, I did name my tumblr after this tres jolie song




Aww, don't we all miss Owl City?? Seriously, where have they disappeared to....? o.O


I honestly don't have much more to say today, because I am a boring, pathetic loser whose brain likes to shut down sometimes. I think I'll just go eat french fries and watch Gossip Girl for like, the gazillionth time. Oh and also endlessly reblog Hunger Games stuff. 'Cause that is just my geekiness shining through -__-


Peace, Glitter, Cupcakes & Confetti :)
xoxo vami-kat
P.S John Mayer's music is the bomb.com :O

No comments:

Post a Comment